The Mosque has launched a volunteer-based service to provide support to our community and those living in Cambridge who are in need during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are currently able to help with:
- General supply shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Parcel collection or drop-off
- Phone check-ins / phone buddy system
- Spiritual and moral support, including women’s counselling and questions for our Imams
If you need support, please get in touch with us through any of the options listed below:
- Complete our Request for Help form by clicking here
- COVID-19 Support Hotline: 01223 654029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other general enquiries, please use this form
Please also visit our Community Support page for a list of people and organisations offering assistance to the community during the current public health crisis.
Cambridge Central Mosque will do what it can to minimise the risk of infection through contact with volunteers and shopping / medication or any other services offered. However, the Mosque cannot guarantee that illness is not contracted in this way.